WP5 - Clinical data management and modelling platform
WP5 leader: Angelika Krumina, MD, Ph.D., Prof., Since 2016 Professor of Medical Faculty, Riga Stradiņš University. Leading Researcher of the Institute of Food Safety, Animal Health and Environment “BIOR” and since 2019 member of Scientific Council in Institute of Microbiology and Virology, Riga Stradiņš University. Scientific interests are: herpesviruses, retroviruses, tick – borne diseases, chronic fatigue syndrome – laboratory diagnostic, clinical outcomes, treatment variations. She has experience in participation in National and International research grants. Board member of Latvian Medical Society,; vice president of the Society of Infectology and Hepatology in Latvia.
- Promote existing personnel competences in clinical and laboratory data management, analysis, biostatistics and modelling to increase knowledge and competences in advanced autoimmune disease research;
- Build capacity and transfer knowledge by involving undergraduate and post-graduate students
- Acquire knowledge in proper diagnostic and differential diagnostic of rheumatic diseases;
- Promote and strengthen collaboration in the multidisciplinary unit;
- Establish personal contacts with the researchers from partnering countries to facilitate RSU integration in ERA.
5.1 Secondment organization and coordination for an increase in staff knowledge in clinical and laboratory data collection and methods of treatment, as well as in data management and modelling
5.2 Invitation of experts in clinical practise and data management and modelling for knowledge transfer, participation in workshops (2) and summer school with short-term training
5.3 Organization of the workshop “Importance of differential diagnostic in rheumatic diseases”
5.4 Organization of the workshop “Basic aspects of biostatistics, clinical and laboratory data management”
5.5. Organization of a summer school “Clinical and laboratory data management and modelling”
D5.1 Materials on successful workshop accomplishment including guidelines (M29)
D5.2 Materials on successful summer school accomplishment including guidelines (M34)